Thursday, June 16, 2011

Third Thursday Thoughts {A Message to My Teenage Self}


If you could go back in time and tell your teenage self one thing, 
what would it be?

Would you divulge the outcomes of some tough decisions?  
Would you give tips on what stocks to buy?  
Would you draw out a road-map to adulthood, 
circling points "not to be missed,"
and carefully marking that which should be avoided at all costs?

I think,
given the chance, 
I would simply tell my teenage self to hold her head high...
to be more confident in herself...
to not worry so much over every new thing...
and to know that her life turns out pretty great. 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely could have used that knowledge as a teen as well...because my life IS great. Not what I thought it would be when I was 16, but definitely "pretty great"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...