Friday, July 15, 2011

Why I Feel Like the Summer Is Speeding By

(Alternately titled "Why I Haven't Been Keeping Up With Blogging")

The summer is going by much too quickly.

And at first.
I wondered how on earth we've already made it half-way through July.

And then I remember what we've been up to....



Swim, swim, swimming...
(We've got a couple of fishies!)

 
Welcoming a new nephew...
(Proud cousins!)


Vacation Bible School..
(VBS Director?  Yeah, that would be me.)


Celebrating the 4th...
(There's nothing better than spending the day with family & friend!)


Family Vacation...
(1 Week in St. Louis) 




It's no wonder the summer is passing in a blur!




(I'm linking up my "Why I" post at VanderbiltWife.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...