So here are our Top 10 Home Improvement Projects
(thus far, and in no particular order.)
1. Curb appeal
2. New entrance, fence, and door.
3. Replacing the deck
4. Putting in a patio door
5. Replacing the old, mauve carpet with hardwood flooring in the living and dining rooms.
(As well as removing wall paper & painting.)
6. Un-landscaping the backyard (Removing trees, shrubs, & overgrown plants.)
7. Removing the pond in the backyard. (It seemed cool for about a week --
which is the time it took for one of the girls to almost fall in.)
8. Painting the bedrooms (Showing what a mama can accomplish during a 1 hour nap- time!)
Lil' N's Room:
Lil' R's Room:
9. Painting the Master Bedroom:
10. Adding the Hallway Closet
(Hubby turned this wasted area into much-need closet space.)
I'm sure there will be many more projects to come.
But as I look around, I'm so thankful for the many ways that this house has turned into our home.