Friday, October 21, 2011

I Miss Those Girls

The girls have been at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the last few days.  It was a nice break...a chance to get a few projects done, and a chance to do some things that are simpler without the kiddos around (you know, like get a haircut).  

But in those few days, I also really missed them. 
I missed them as I talked to them on the phone and heard this:

Lil' N - "Hey Mom"
Me - "Hey N, how's it going?"
(Giant thunk as the phone hits the ground)
Lil' N, yelling - "MOM!!! I dropped the phone!  HOLD ON MOM!  I'M COMING!"
(followed by hysterical giggling.) 

I missed them when I woke up to complete silence.

And of course, I missed them when I saw this picture on Facebook:


I'm glad those cutie patooties are coming home today.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...