Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Of Christmas Cards & Such

Last week, it was 70 degrees here in Minnesota.  And because of the unseasonably warm weather, it was very hard to think about preparations for the upcoming Christmas season.  But now, we've had our first official winter storm.  And with a glance out the window and a check of the calendar, it's now pretty obvious that the holiday season is upon us!

Now, I'm a sucker for Christmas cards.  I love getting the mail during the month of December because it's so much fun to actually receive something other than bills and junk mail.  I'm also big on sending Christmas cards.  Every year of our marriage, my husband and I have sat down together to write the annual newsletter.  And once we had super-adorable children, how could we not send out their photos to all our friends and relatives.

That's why I love Shutterfly!  Because while this mama loves sending the cards, she certainly does not  have hours to spend making the cards.  And each and every year, they have so many cute designs.

Here are some of my favorite this year:

While I typically have trouble choosing just one picture for our cards, 
I like the "Celebrate Family" design's clean, simple look.


 I'm also a big fan of the "Top Ten Moments" design. What a great way to include multiple photos plus the year's highlights!


And for those times when things don't go as planned and Christmas cards don't get completed on time, this "Year in Pictures" design is great!  Everyone will be so glad to see twelve of your cutest pictures from t
he past year, they won't care that it showed up in January! 

So, which card will you be receiving in the mail from our family?  I guess you'll have to just wait and see...because I haven't decided yet!


Bloggers:  Want to get 50 Shutterfly cards for free?  Check out their Holiday Card Promotion for bloggers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...