Wednesday, November 3, 2010

These are the days of our lives...

I am ashamed at the date of my last blog post.  Trust me, it was a while ago...you don't have to look.  But the last few months have been a bit of a transition for our family, and it's taken me a while to find my groove. 

I would describe myself as an unorganized organizer.  Allow me to clarify that statement:  I love it when things are organized.  I desperately want to feel organize.  But sometimes the path to that state of organization is a rather messy one.  See, my firstborn started kindergarten this year.  And my baby started pre-school.  And getting everyone's schedules committed to memory has taken a bit of work.  I had to go out and buy a new calendar with color-coded tabs for each member of the family.  Not sure if it's helping, but at least it makes me feel better.  Day by day, I feel like perhaps I am beginning to hit my stride, and thus...the first blog post in a very, very, very, long time. 

So please forgive me for my absence.  And while you're working on that, feast your eyes on these too-too-cute pictures of Lil' N and Lil' R's first days of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...