Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gettin' Crafty...

The Christmas season has come to a close.  It seems like our family spent the entire month of December celebrating!  And while it was lovely, I'm glad to get things back to normal  (or something resembling normal, at least!)

And now, I can share my one "crafty" project of the gift-giving season.  It seems like I never attempt any sort of craft project unless there is a deadline.  But I was really proud of how these "family scrabble boards" turned out. 


I made these for my husband's siblings and their spouses, using the names of all the family members and other "family" words (such as faith, always, love, share, etc.)   No, I didn't come up with this idea myself...I'm not THAT good!  The idea came from this website

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...