Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Soundtrack {Sisters}


Earlier this week, I wrote how thankful I am for my sister.  As I began to mull over songs for this week's Saturday Soundtrack, there was really only one song choice.

Kathie & I spent many years of our childhood performing our very own "shows" - complete with song and dance numbers.  One of our favorites was always the song "Sisters" from the movie White Christmas.  At one point, I think there were paper fans involved.  (We were nothing, if not authentic.)

Is there any song that reminds you of your siblings?   
(And is there choreography to go with it???)




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this song/movie and it reminds me of my sisters, too! My sister Wendy and I mainly did songs from church camp. But, my friend/sister-in-Christ Laura and I came up with song and dance routines for "Leader of the Pack" and "Lollipop" and many others. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...