Friday, June 25, 2010

Fingerprint Friday: A cure for what ails ya!

Today was a "GRRRR" kind of day.  The kids were grouchy.  The weather was weird.  My house was is a disaster.  Oh, and did I mention that I am directing Vacation Bible School at our church, which begins on Sunday.  My stress level was topping out and my joy level was running on empty. 

But tonight before bed, Lil' N and Lil' R convinced Hubby and I that we needed to do "The Crazy Dance" with them.  (We were rocking out to the Go Fish - Party Like a Pre-Schooler cd) And man, oh, man -- that song is good for what ails ya!  I think God knew I was getting close to losing it, and that I needed a moment of complete silliness! 

"...the joy of the LORD is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10

I saw God's fingerprints on my life in my living room tonight!  Check out more great "fingerprint" moments at the Rusted Chain blog.  

 Now...back to preparing for VBS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...