Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Soundtrack {It Won't Be Like This For Long}


Sometimes, songs have the power to say exactly what you need to hear.  This week, I was listening to Pandora and heard the song "It Won't Be Like This For Long."  This is a song I've heard plenty of times, but this week, it stopped me in my tracks.  When things get busy, hectic, or stressful, it's so easy to wish this time away.  Time goes by so quickly, and somewhere down the road, I am going to miss THIS moment...right here, right now.

My sister-in-law once shared this quote with me:
"The days are long, but the years are short."
It's a good reminder not to wish the present away, because somewhere in the future, we're going to wish for the moments from the past.  

Happy listening.  Enjoy today, right where you are.

It Won't Be Like This for Long by Darius Rucker on Grooveshark


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...